What are those magical fat burning foods everyone discusses? Do they really work? It is time to tell you the hidden secret that has prevented you from losing weight consistently and permanently in the past. Your grocery store, the vegetable stand, and meat markets pack their shelves with fat burning foods that can help you lose fat. Those secret foods listed in a woman’s health magazine, those berries and herbs hidden in the jungles of South America, Africa, or some Tropical Island are not the answer. You can buy foods that unlock your body’s fat burning potential on every trip to the store without emptying your wallet. Was that a sigh of relief?
The secret of fast burning food.
Here is the real secret. The best fast burners are foods that keep your metabolism high by providing great nutrition. The real force behind any successful life-changing diet is increasing your energy and metabolism so you start burning more calories easily. Think about how the last diet you tried worked. You reduced calories. You tried their short list of approved foods and restrictive diet. How did you feel? You might have felt great for a few days, but then your energy waned. You became grumpy, and craved the foods you enjoy. Does that sound right?
When you choose a diet system packed with high nutritional value, variety that allows you to enjoy some of your favorite foods, it changes everything. Healthy diets for losing weight increase your metabolism by giving you enough to eat. They do not try to drive the calorie count down to the minimum. Instead of a dramatic reduction in calories, they recommend higher nutrition, slight reductions in intake, and focusing on pushing your energy and metabolism through the roof. Imagine being on a diet where you felt great every day. A diet where you smiled, joked, and had fun with friends. A diet that includes plans to eat your favorite foods instead of denying you pleasure. That kind of diet sounds fun and unusual, but is exactly what you need.
There are two major keys to losing fat and keeping it off permanently. Those keys are:
- Eat the right way.
- Move more.
Eating the right way does include choosing the right foods for fat loss, but not in any extreme ways. You must have a good mix of vegetables, fruits, grains, meats, and even healthy fats to lose weight the right way. Think about a few of the people you have seen go on diets that eliminate carbohydrates from the diet. They lose weight. They battle energy issues and put their body at risk. When they go off their zero carb diet the fat starts coming back fast. In a few months they are back at their old weight and possibly even fatter. Why does that happen?
Extreme diets force the body to adapt. It slows down the metabolism. It changes body chemistry. It causes hunger pains and cravings. The body knows it needs the calories and nutrition to stay healthy and fights to get them. When you break away from the diet the body starts hoarding those nutrients you denied it in the form of fat. It keeps your metabolism low while it rebuilds the reserves. You need to reset your body’s needs, thermostat, and set points to keep weight off permanently.
This is done by increasing your numbers of meals. This sounds backwards, but it a scientifically proven fact. By eating more meals per day, of smaller volume, you drive your metabolism higher. It helps you lose weight. Of course, you must eat the right foods. You cannot continue eating unhealthy foods. 80% of your weight loss diet is changing how and what you eat, but there is good news. If you eat properly 90% of the time, you can enjoy naughty delightful foods the other 10% of the time. Does that sound more sustainable than a harsh diet? You eat healthy high nutrition foods most of the time, but can have those decadent treats on occasion.
The second part of our equation is movement. You do not have to worry about getting a treadmill, going to the gym, or running for miles every day. You can do those things if you want, but they are not required. What you need is some common sense exercise and learning to move more. Start walking a little extra. Kick your feet up and down while you watch TV. Chase the kids around the house and wrestle with them. Any kind of motion helps to burn calories and increases your metabolic rate.
As you can see, the best fat burning foods are really just common sense high nutrition items. You just need to learn to eat them the right way and start moving more.[hcshort id=”11″]